Skip to main content

Is Troponado the new trend in Marketing?

Some of you might be knowing me from my previous journey of PPC + Clickbank and how I successfully achieved my target of $1000/day through thorough planning, execution, and optimization. Troponado is realy hot now.

As I also announced on my previous journey thread, I had been intending to start my digital marketing agency since a very long time and I believe this is the best time to get started otherwise the competition is going to get fierce.

Also, I am planning this startup as a long-term business income for myself so it has to be formed on a sustainable business model.

My Ultimate Target: $100,000/month in 120 days

The Plan
Domain name registration and website hosting setup (Completed)
Website setup (Completed - Developed myself using premium WordPress themes and plugins)
CRM setup (To be done)
Client acquisition (To begin using multiple strategies)
Staff hiring (Multiple VAs hired who are expert in handling emails and client queries)
I have been fast forwarding through some exceptional digital marketing agency courses and have learned a great deal of information, tips and golden nuggets that would benefit me the moment I would start looking for clients.

Also, I would be using PPC ads for client acquisition through lead generation on Google Adwords and Facebook ads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of Nemesis: the Goddess of Vengeance

Nemesis was the ancient Greek goddess of divine retribution. As such, she meted out punishment for evil deeds, undeserved good fortune, and hubris (arrogance before the gods). She was also called Adrasteia, meaning “the inescapable,” or the “Goddess of Rhamnous” in recognition of her famous temple in the city Rhamnous. Her Roman counterpart was Invidia, the goddess of jealousy as well as vengeance. Justice (Dike, on the left) and Divine Vengeance (Nemesis, right) are pursuing the criminal murderer. By Pierre-Paul Prud'hon, 1808 Sources consistently named Nyx, the goddess of the night, as the mother of Nemesis, but were inconsistent on her father. Zeus, Oceanus, and Erebus have all been described as Nemesis’s father, while yet other sources claimed she had no father at all. Sources were also inconsistent on Nemesis’s children. Some sources claimed Leda was the mother of Helen of Troy and her twin sister Clytemnestra, while other sources named Nemesis as their mother. Th

How Janus Became the Doorkeeper of Heaven and God of the Gods

Loading...